Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thoughts...

I would love to post a new blog. Really. But we've barely had a break at all this week, and I have TONS of homework due in the next two weeks. Just to give you and idea, I have four literary journals, the reading of a play, two theatre production responses, an paper, poetry reading, mandatory field trips, a report on "Welcome to Thebes" (a play), a report on a found space for a production we've seen, a poetry recitation AND finals in the next two weeks. So pretty much, I'm a slave to school. Nevermind, all those wonderful things I was hoping to do in London and all the writing I wanted to do to share it with my family and friends...

This is just me being bitter and ranting about it. Take it for what you will.

Oh. And I really miss you all.

P.S. This is from Ashleigh's blog. We're equally annoyed.

1 comment:

  1. We miss you too, Nat. Only a few more weeks of intense study and then you'll get to do all those things you've wanted to. It will all be worth it in just a little bit. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete